Bethel Foundation Limited is a charitable tax exempt organization registered in Hong Kong. The foundation has registered a Representative Office in Beijing since all our operations are located in China. For fundraising purposes legally independent non profit entities have also been registered in France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and the US. These entities are run by volunteers and have no overhead cost.
Independent, visually impaired orphans living a fulfilling life as equal members of society.
Bethel Foundation seeks to provide care, education, life skills and livelihood opportunities to blind and visually impaired orphans in China in order for them to live independently as dignified members in society. We provide training to other orphanages, so that they too, can work towards this mission.
- Care: At the core of Bethel is a desire to care for the body, heart and soul of visually impaired orphans, and offer equal opportunities for them.
- Nurture: Bethel seeks to be a platform which transform the children’s dreams and passions in responsible academic and professional achievements.
- Innovate: We seek to use on the edge technology, new methods and creative ways to achieve our goals, including hippo-therapy, aqua-therapy, art and farming projects.
- Respect: We seek to respect all Bethel staff, children, donors, neighbours and animals, as well as the environment and community around us.
- Influence: We believe that our character, attitude, actions and beliefs influence others. Bethel strives to be a positive influence in our society.
Global but personal, professional but approachable, purposeful but flexible.
To implement a model which will be catalytic (training) and reproductive (multiplication).