We have a CSR package available at Bethel for companies who embrace the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility in China.
Companies may chose to partner with Bethel China on CSR projects for the following reasons:
- We have a clear target group, visually impaired orphans in China.
- We incorporate high-quality foster care, education, therapy, medical care, environmental issues and social awareness into our projects.
- We can involve your employees in volunteer projects and host a staff day.
- We have individual support packages for employees as well as companies to encourage matching donations and personal engagement.
- We encourage companies to use their area of expertise to support us in a creative way (IT, construction, education, monitoring and evaluation, design).
- We can host ‘career workshops’ for companies or employees to speak to our children about their careers and encourage them to dream big for their futures.
- Project Reports will be provided, highlighting progress and financial accountability.
- Bethel can issue a tax-deductible receipt in the International countries that we are registered in.
- Bethel’s professional Board of Directors is available to assist, answer questions and help with communication challenges.
Some examples of unique partnerships that Bethel has made include:
- The Double Tree by Hilton Hotel have trained our chefs and cleaners in cooking and hygiene, allow us use of their ballroom for our Christmas Concert each year, and employ a Bethel graduate.
- JinDingXuan donated funds for building repairs in the aftermath of serious flooding damage in Fangshan district in July 2012, supported each Bethel employee to receive a health check, and provided food for our staff Christmas party and ‘Children’s Day’
- Immerqi provide technical support by promoting Bethel’s volunteer program to find skilled volunteers to serve with Bethel.
- Geneva Global funds our Outreach Project, which conducts eye screenings and visual awareness workshops across the country so that more orphanages and families can be impacted by Bethel’s work.
The sustainability of operations is extremely important. Like any organisation, we have a responsibility not only to our target group, but also to our 100+ employees who are directly responsible for taking care of our children and ensuring that our programmes run efficiently.
As a partner of Bethel China, you will be joining many other professional partners who support us through donations, professional services and volunteering, including these organisations:
We can draw up individual CSR packages to support your companies CSR goals and targets. To arrange a meeting or to visit our foster home to see our work in person, please email info(a)bethelchina.org